Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Hershey Kisses Cereal

Ok so Valentine's day is close so Marketing is out in full force and I am a sucker for it! I buy anything I see LOL let's start with the Turner"s milk. First off last year they had Chocolate covered cherry and I was so excited thinking that is what it was again this year. So I got 2 half gallons and 3 single servings ( they where hard to find and my kids normally drink half gallons like a cup of milk ) until I got it home tried it and seen it was strawberry...... and not like last years..... nooooo why do they change. I mean ok ok limited edition. And they did have this same one few years ago but the cherry one was way better! This one is ok. Not amazing. Needless to say I only drank 1 of the half gallons and my kids didn't really drink the other so all around I'm calling it a 5 out of 10.... 



Now let's get to the cereal. I know what you are thinking how can Hershey mess anything up? I never threw this cereal into my cart so fast. I'm a chocolataholic. Is that a thing? It is now. I could live off chocolate. It has replaced a lot of my meals as a adult! Shhhhh. That's what you can do when you get my age kids. Idk how healthy and if it's good to brag about but I've been known to not order meals at restaurants and just get dessert when everyone else is ordering steaks. And I'm ok with that. Moral of the story I know chocolate and junk food. And this was NOT it. Who did HERSHEY let pass this through?????? It honestly was one of the worst cereals I've had no joke. Very flavorless just hit of maybe chocolate corn flavor hard cereal. Didnt lighten up in milk either. Just compete fail! I had maybe 3 spoons and gave up. Same with my son. It went in the trash. I even emailed them. Gross. This is in the negitives out of 10 don't waste your money! They just threw their name on this for money. Any knock off brand ( and I've had a lot of good ones ) are wayyyyyy better than this. Don't believe me. Go ahead waste 6 dollars then leave me a comment. 







No comments:

Post a Comment