Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Trick or peeps 2014 Halloween collection green witch costume

Ok so my husband took me to cracker barrel. That is my favorite place to go eat! And it's nice to get out without kids for a day and spend it with the hubs!

Of course on way out my husband is the one who pointed the peeps out. ( I have always collected peeps items!    ♡ I got home and after looking online... these are hard to find! Trick or peeps is the name and comes with 2 boxes of peeps.

I'm not sure if there are others in this collection or not.? And even on the official peeps website these are sold out.
So take a trip to cracker barrel get some good food and pick up a peep on way out lol if you have seen these anywhere else leave a comment to help out others looking for one !

No comments:

Post a Comment